Xiaomi launched its very popular Redmi 4A budget-friendly smartphone back in March in India with 2GB RAM + 16GB storage at a competitive price of Rs. 5,999. Today the company has launched 3GB RAM + 32GB storage version of the phone for Rs. 6,999.
Apart from the RAM and storage, other specifications are remain the same, including 5-inch HD (720p) display, Snapdragon 425 (64-bit) Quad-Core Mobile Platform (processor), 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, 5-megapixel front camera, hybrid dual SIM slot, Infrared sensor, 3120mAh built-in battery and MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display with 1000:1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 (64-bit) SoC with 1.4GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with MIUI 8
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS+GLONASS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p
- Infrared, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, Gravity, E-Compass sensor
- Non-removable 3120mAh battery
- Dimensions: 139.5 × 70.4 × 8.5 mm
- Weight: 131.5 grams
- Color: Gray, Gold, Rose Gold
The Xiaomi Redmi 4A 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version will go on sale through Mi.com, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, TataCLiQ and Mi Home stores starting from August 31st.