Vivo has launched Y69, the company’s latest mid-range selfie-focused smartphone in the Y-series with a 16-megapixel front camera in India. It packs a 5.5-inch HD (720p) 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6750 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM, has 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Funtouch OS 3.2 on top.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, a fingerprint sensor on the front, metal body, dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots and packs a 3000mAh (non-removable) battery.
Vivo Y69 specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD 2.5D curved display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- MediaTek MT6750 (64-bit) SoC with 1.5GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Funtouch OS 3.2
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 13MP auto-focus rear camera with LED flash, Samsung S5K3L8 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 16MP front camera with soft Moonlight flash, Samsung S5K3P3ST sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- Notification LED
- Non-removable 3000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 154.6 x 75.7 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 162.8 grams
- Colors: Matte Black, Champagne Gold
The Vivo Y69 is priced at Rs. 14,990 and will be available from Flipkart, Amazon as well as offline retailers in the country from 1st September.
Commenting on the launch, Kenny Zeng, CMO, Vivo India said:
“We are pleased to introduce the Y69 in the Y series product portfolio and are confident that its premium design and superior camera features will offer great value to customers at an ideal price point. With the festive season around the corner, we are committed to fulfilling our brand promise and adding a surprise element for our valued customers with innovative devices. The forthcoming quarter shows real promise, and we are confident that our latest offering will gather positive responses from the customers.”