OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 4.5.10 OTA (Over-The-Air) update to its OnePlus 5 flagship smartphone. The update improved phone’s camera performance, Jio call functionality, WiFi stability, added country information for photographers in the launcher, fixed accidental touches after hanging up a phone call and more. Check out the complete change-log below.
OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.10 update change-log:
- Photo noise reduction
- Improved Camera stability
- 60 fps video noise and texture improvements
- Added country information of photographers in Shot on OnePlus
- Fixed accidental touches after hanging up
- Improved Jio call functionality
- Fixed display issue on calling screen
- Improved WiFi stability
- Fixed clarity issue of videos taken by SnapShot app
- Fixed display issue of new font
- Fixed scrolling issue of Play Music
As always the update will be gradually rolling out for all the users in the next few days. Notification for the update should automatically pop up on your device when it is available for you, or you can check it manually by heading to Settings -> About Device -> Software Update.