Lenovo today launched Moto G5S, its latest mid-range smartphone under the Moto-brand along with Moto G5S Plus in India. It is successor of the Moto G5 that was launched earlier this year. It packs a 5.2-inch Full HD (1080p) display, is powered by a Snapdragon 430 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor paired with 4GB of RAM, has 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat).
It comes with a better 16MP rear camera with Phase detection auto-focus (PDAF), dual-tone LED flash, and on the front it has a 5-megapixel selfie shooter with f/2.0 aperture and single LED flash.
It also has a unibody metal design with water repellent nano-coating, fingerprint sensor on the front, dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slot and packs a 3000mAh battery with support for Turbo charging.
Moto G5S specifications:
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 (64-bit) SoC with 1.4GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS/GLONASS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p
- Metal body, Water repellent nano-coating
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo charging
- Dimensions: 150×73.5×8.2 mm
- Weight: 157 grams
- Colors: Lunar Grey, Fine Gold
The Moto G5S is priced at Rs. 13,999 and will be available exclusively from Amazon.in online starting from today midnight and will also be available from offline stores across the country.