Micromax has launched Canvas Infinity, the company’s latest budget-friendly smartphone in the Canvas series in India. It packs a 5.7-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio and minimal bezels offering 83% screen-to-body ratio, which the company calls Full Vision. It is powered by a Snapdragon 425 (64-bit) Quad-Core Mobile Platform paired with 3GB of RAM, has 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) which is upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo).
It comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 16-megapixel front camera that also has an LED flash. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back, removable metal back cover, dedicated dual micro SIM slots along with a microSD card slot and packs a 2900mAh removable battery.
Micromax Canvas Infinity specifications:
- 5.7-inch HD+ (1440 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 (64-bit) SoC with 1.4GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (micro + micro)
- 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 81.5-degree FOV, 5P lens, 1080p video recording
- 16MP front camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 81.5-degree FOV, 5P lens, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- Removable 2900mAh (minimum) battery
- Color: Black
The Micromax Canvas Infinity is priced at Rs. 9,999 and it will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting from 1st September, registrations starts today. The company is also promising 24 hours service for the phone otherwise you can replace it for a new phone.