LG has officially launched the Q6 smartphone in India. It was introduced last month and packs a 5.5-inch FHD+ FullVision display with 18:9 aspect ratio and minimal bezels, is powered by Snapdragon 435 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor paired with 3GB of RAM, has 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat).
In terms of camera, it has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera with 100-degree wide-angle lens.
It has a 7000 series aluminum frame, military grade durability (MIL-STD 810G certified), facial recognition and packs a 3000mAh battery.
LG Q6 specifications:
- 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) FullVision IPS LCD display
- Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 (64-bit) Mobile Platform with 1.4GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM + 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB via microSD card
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 13MP Auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera with 100-degree wide angle lens
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light sensor
- Non-removable 3000mAh battery
- Dimensions:142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 149 grams
- Colors: Astro Black, Ice Platinum, Terra Gold
The LG Q6 is priced at Rs. 14,990 and is available exclusively on Amazon.in. It comes with up to 50GB additional 4G data for Jio customers, one-time free screen replacement within 6 months and Rs. 3,200 worth of in-game freebies.
Commenting on the launch, Amit Gujral, Chief Marketing Officer, LG Electronics India said:
“LG Q6 is a perfect example of Usability and Aesthetics. It offers Full Vision Display (18:9) which happens to be first in Industry at the price point it offers. With the introduction of this new range, we have ensured that consumers are able to enjoy the best of technology from the house of LG at price points that are well-suited to all of them. The bold, innovative features of the phone will provide an unmatched smartphone experience to them. Now every user will have a personalized product experience with the new Q6 range.”