ZTE’s sub-brand Nubia just launched its latest mid-range smartphone in the N-Series, the Nubia N2 in India. It packs a 5.5-inch HD (720p) AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6750 (64-bit) Octa-core processor coupled with 4GB of RAM, has 64GB (EMMC5.1) of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Nubia UI 4.0 on top.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, LED Flash, and a 16-megapixel front camera with BSI CMOS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens.
It also has a slim aerospace-grade aluminum body, fingerprint sensor on the front that can unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds, USB Type-C port, hybrid dual SIM slot and packs a huge 5000mAh battery that promises up to 3.2 days of battery life with daily use and support for fast charging.
Nubia N2 specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- MediaTek MT6750 (64-bit) SoC with 1.5GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB Internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS, AW8738 Amplifier
- 13MP rear camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 16MP front camera with BSI CMOS sensor, 5P lens, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, E-compass, Ambient Light, Gravity, Hall sensor
- Non-removable 5000mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 155 x 75 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- Colors: Champagne Gold, Black Gold
The Nubia N2 comes is priced at Rs. 15,999 and is available exclusively on Amazon.in.
Commenting on the launch, Eric Hu, Country Head, nubia India said:
“With every Nubia product that is introduced in India, we are increasing our ability to respond to feedback of our customers. Big battery, steady performance and great camera have been universal themes around which our customers have sought improvisation from us. Keeping this in mind, we have introduced Nubia N2. With proprietary Neo Power technology, and 5000 mAh battery, this device lasts 3 days on a single charge. Nubia is overwhelmed with the affection it has received in India market and we are determined to introduce products that continue to enrich lives of our customers.”