Lenovo owned Motorola just launched Moto E4 Plus, its latest budget smartphone in India. The main highlight of the smartphone is it packs a huge 5000mAh battery with fast charging support using 10W rapid charger.
It comes with a 5.5-inch HD (720p) 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6737 (64-bit) Quad-Core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM, has 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on 7.1.1 (Nougat).
In terms of camera, it features a 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 78° lens and on the front it sports a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 74° lens.
It has a metal unibody design, fingerprint sensor on the front, dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots, Dolby Atmos audio and comes with water-repellent nano coating, similar to other Moto devices.
Moto E4 Plus specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels) IPS LCD 2.5D curved glass display
- Mediatek MT6737 (64-bit) SoC with 1.3GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Mali- T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) OS
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 78° lens, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 74° lens, 720p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light, Gravity sensor
- Water-repellent nano coating
- Non-removable 5000mAh battery with 10W rapid charging
- Dimensions: 155 x 77.5 x 9.55 mm
- Weight: 181 grams
- Color: Iron Grey, Fine Gold
The Moto E4 Plus is priced at Rs. 9,999 and will be exclusively available on Flipkart starting from today midnight. The smartphone also comes with several launch offers, including –
- Moto Pulse 2 headphones worth Rs. 1599 at just Rs. 649
- Free 2 months subscription to Hotstar premium
- Idea- Get 84GB data for 3 months at Rs. 443
- Get Jio Prime & upto 30 GB Additional 4G Data
- Get up to Rs. 9000 on exchange of your old phone
- Enjoy BuyBack Guarantee up to Rs. 4000