ZTE has announced Small Fresh 5, its latest budget-friendly smartphone in China. It packs a 5-inch HD (720p) 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a Snapdragon 425 (64-bit) Quad-Core processor coupled with 3GB / 4GB of RAM, has 16GB / 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with MiFavor UI on top.
The smartphone comes with dual rear camera setup, a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera to capture depth information. This lets you adjust aperture from f/1.0 to f/8.0. On the front it sports a 5-megapixel camera.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, hybrid Dual SIM slot that lets you use the secondary SIM slot as a microSD card slot when required, and packs a 2500mAh battery.
ZTE Small Fresh 5 specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD 2.5D curved glass display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 (64-bit) SoC with 1.4GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with MiFavor UI 4.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/GLONASS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera, 720p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- Non-removable 2500mAh battery
- Dimensions: 145 × 70.7 × 7.9 mm
- Weight: 132 grams
- Color: Dark Night Gray, Elegant Gold, Glacier Blue, Green
The ZTE Small Fresh 5 is priced at CNY 999 (US$ 146 / Rs. 9400 approx) for the 3GB RAM with 16GB storage variant, and the 4GB RAM with 32GB storage version costs CNY 1399 (US$ 204 / Rs. 13,200 approx). It will go on sale starting from July 5 in China.