Supercell, creators of most popular Clash of Clans and Clash Royale mobile games, today announced Brawl Stars – a new 3v3 multiplayer shooter game, via a livestream video on YouTube. In this game you unlock a variety of rough and tumble characters with different play styles and punishing SUPER abilities. There are four different game modes. You also need to collect Coins, Elixir and Chips to upgrade and unlock your Brawlers.
Features of Brawl Stars:
- Rowdy, real-time 3v3 battles against players from all over the world –
- Unlock new, powerful Brawlers – each with a signature attack and a SUPER ability!
- Four unique game modes to unlock and play – Battle solo or with friends
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in regional and local rankings
- A fast-paced multiplayer shooter is finally here on mobile
- Form a Band of Brawlers with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Upgrade your favorite Brawlers for that critical edge – Customize your Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Bounty: Collect stars for your team by eliminating opponents, but be careful not to let them pick you off. The team with the most stars at the end of the match wins!
- Smash & Grab: Collect Crystals from the center of the map, while fighting the opposing team. The first team to collect 10 crystals and hold onto them wins.
- Heist: Crack the safe protected by the opposing team, or defend your valuables from would-be safecrackers. You have a couple of minutes to determine who leaves with the loot!
- Showdown: The rowdiest rumble! 10 players are dropped into a slowly shrinking arena. Can you be the last Brawler standing?
The video stream of Brawl Stars indicated that the footage was of a pre-beta version of the game, so features, modes and artwork might change before its full release. It will get a soft launch in Canada first through Apple iTunes Store and will launch globally for both Android and iOS in coming months, but there’s no word on when that will happen. It will have in-app purchases similar to other Supercell games.