Samsung had announced the Galaxy J3 Pro entry-level 4G smartphone (with VoLTE) in India last month, and it is available for purchase in the country, starting today. The phone comes with a 5-inch HD (720p) Super AMOLED display, is powered by a Spreadtrum 1.5GHz Quad-Core processor paired with 2GB of RAM, has 16GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI on top.
In terms of camera, it has an 8-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, auto-focus, LED Flash, and on the front, it sports a 5-megapixel camera with f/2.2 aperture. It also features hybrid dual SIM slot, NFC connectivity, S Bike mode, Ultra Data Saving mode, and packs a 2600mAh battery. The back cover of the phone has metal-like finish even though it is made of polycarbonate material.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 Pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Spreadtrum 1.5GHz Quad-Core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Hybrid Dual SIM slot
- 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS/GLONASS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, Auto-focus, 720p video recording
- 5MP front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light sensor
- 2600mAh battery
- Dimensions: 142.3 x 71.0 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 138 grams
- Colors: Gold, White, Black
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is priced at Rs.7,990 in the country, and is available for purchase from Flipkart as well as Samsung’s official online store.