OPPO has announced A77, its latest selfie-focused smartphone in the A-series in Taiwan. It has similar specifications as the OPPO F3 that includes a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) 2.5D curved glass display, MediaTek MT6750T (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, 13-megapixel rear camera, and 3200mAh battery; but this has a single 16-megapixel camera on the front instead of dual front cameras on the F3. It still offers background blur to create depth of field effect along with selfie timer.
It also has a unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button, dedicated dual nano SIM slots and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0 on top.
OPPO F3 specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) IPS LCD 2.5D curved glass display
- MediaTek MT6750T (64-bit) SoC with 1.5GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali-T860 GPU
- 4GB DDR3 RAM
- 64GB Internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP rear camera with 1/3″ sensor, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, [email protected] video recording
- 16MP front camera with 1/3.1” sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 76.4-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light sensor
- Non-removable 3200mAh battery
- Dimensions: 153.29 × 75.24 × 7.3mm
- Weight: 153 grams
- Colors: Gold, Rose Gold
The OPPO A77 is priced at NT$ 10,990 (US$ 363 / Rs. 23,590 approx), and will be available for pre-order from May 19th and ships later this month.