ZTE’s sub-brand Nubia just launched N1 Lite, its latest budget smartphone in India. It was announced back in February at the MWC event, and packs a 5.5-inch HD (720p) display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6737 (64-bit) Quad-core processor paired with 2GB of RAM, has 16GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI on top.
It has an 8-megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front camera that also has a soft-light flash along with camera beauty filter to capture better selfies even in low lighting conditions. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in just 0.3 seconds, dedicated dual SIM slots and packs a 3000mAh battery that promises up to 24 hours of talk-time and up to 500 hours of standby time.
Nubia N1 Lite Specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD Full Lamination display
- MediaTek MT6737 (64-bit) SoC with 1.25GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Mali-T 720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB inbuilt storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI
- Dual SIM (micro+micro, dual stand-by)
- 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera, 84-degree wide angle lens, f/2.8 aperture, 3P lens, 720p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light sensor
- Non-removable 3000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 153 x 77.5 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 171 grams
- Color: Black-Gold
The Nubia N1 Lite is priced at Rs. 6,999 and is exclusively available on Amazon.in.