ZTE’s sub-brand nubia has launched nubia M2 Lite, its latest mid-range selfie-focused smartphone in the new M-series in India. It was introduced couple of months ago in china and packs a 5.5-inch HD (720p) 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6750 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor paired with 4GB of RAM, has 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0 on top.
As for camera, it has a 16-megapixel front camera with ISOCELL CMOS sensor, 2μm virtual pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 79.8-degree wide-angle lens and a soft LED flash. And on the back it has a 13-megapixel rear camera with SONY Exmor RS CMOS sensor, PDAF and LED flash.
It comes with a 7.5mm thick unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that can unlock the phone in 0.15 seconds, USB Type-C reversible connector and packs a 3000mAh battery.
nubia M2 Lite specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD 2.5D curved glass display
- MediaTek MT6750 (64-bit) SoC with Octa-Core (4 x 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz Cortex-A53) CPU
- Mali-T860 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/GLONASS/BDS, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS Audio
- 13MP rear camera with SONY Exmor RS CMOS sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF, Smart Noise Reduction, 3DNR technology, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 16MP front camera, ISOCELL CMOS sensor, 2μm virtual pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 79.8-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light sensor
- Non-removable 3000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 76.7 x 7.5mm
- Weight: 164 grams
- Color: Black-Gold
The nubia M2 Lite is priced at Rs. 13,999 and is exclusively available on Amazon.in.
Commenting on the launch, Eric Hu, Country Head, nubia India said:
“Nubia as a brand identifies with the youth. In India we see young people with a lot of energy, passion and desire to do more in society. M2 Lite is a product inspired by such youngsters who are creating a mark in society. We have created a product that looks stylish, matches the aspiration levels and performs superlatively. Be yourself is not just a tagline we believe in it and with the M2 Lite our customers can capture moments that our true to their style.”