Xiaomi just launched Mi Headphones Comfort, its latest closed-back wired headphones in India. It comes with a simple lightweight design along with a comfortable headband and push, soft PU ear-cups that provide a good seal for noise isolation. It also features intuitive ear cup controls on the left ear cup that gives you full control over your music and calls without pulling out your phone from the pocket.
Xiaomi Mi Headphones Comfort features:
- Closed-back design with soft ear cups that are durable and dust-resistant
- Intuitive ear-cup control for attending calls, play/pause music, switch to previous/next tracks
- Designed for extended use
- 1.4m Stretchable matte cable that are tangle-resistant
- 3.5mm jack
- Hi-Res audio quality certification
- High quality damping material for clear and sharp audio
- 32-ohm impedance
- 20 to 40,000Hz frequency range
- Weight: 220 grams
The Mi Headphones Comfort is priced at Rs. 2,999 and will be available from Mi.com starting from today, April 18th at 12PM.