Sony Mobile has launched Xperia XA1, its latest mid-range smartphone in the X-series in India. It was announced at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 event in Barcelona and packs a 5-inch HD (720p) edge-to-edge display, is powered by a MediaTek Helio P20 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM, has 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
As for camera, it has a 23-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX300 Exmos RS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Hybrid Auto-Focus and LED flash, and on the front it features an 8-megapixel auto focus camera with Sony IMX219 sensor and f/2.0 aperture. It also has a dedicated camera shutter button on the right side.
Sony Xperia XA1 specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD edge-to-edge display with Image Enhance Technology
- MediaTek Helio P20 (64-bit) SoC with 2.3GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali-T880 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, A-GPS/ GLONASS, microUSB 2.0, USB Type-C, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Fi audio
- 23MP rear camera with Sony IMX300 Exmos RS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Hybrid Auto-Focus , SteadyShot, LED flash, [email protected] (4K) video recording
- 8MP front camera with Sony IMX219 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light sensor
- Non-removable 2300mAh battery with fast Charging
- Dimensions: 145 x 67 x 8 mm
- Weight: 143 grams
- Colors: White, Black, Pink
The Sony Xperia XA1 is priced at Rs. 19,990 (MRP Rs. 20,990) and is available on Online and Offline retail stores across the country.