Today Samsung has launched Galaxy C7 Pro , its latest mid-range smartphone in the Galaxy C-series in India. It was announced in China back in January this year, and comes with a 5.7-inch Full HD (1080p) Super AMOLED 2.5D display, is powered by a Snapdragon 626 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor paired with 4GB of RAM, has 64GB expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Samsung’s own UI on top.
As for camera, the C7 Pro sports a 16-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, dual-tone LED flash and a 16-megapixel front camera with same f/1.9 large aperture.
It also has a unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor embedded into the physical home button, hybrid dual SIM slot that lets you use the second slot as a microSD card slot when required, USB Type-C port and packs a 3300mAh battery with support for fast charging that lets you charge the phone from 0 to 100% in 100 minutes.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro specifications:
- 5.7-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 (64-bit) SoC with 2.2GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 256GB via micro SD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS with A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Fi audio, FM Radio
- 16MP auto-focus rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 16MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-compass, RGB light, Geomagnetic sensor
- Non-removable 3300mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 156.5 × 77.2 x 7.0mm
- Weight: 172 grams
- Colors: Gold, Navy Blue
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is priced at Rs. 27,990 and will be exclusively available on Amazon.in from April 11th.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Singh Arora, Vice President, Online Business, Samsung India, said:
“At Samsung, we are committed to meaningful innovations that delight our consumers. Galaxy C7 Pro is a slim and stunning device, which comes packed with powerful features for unparalleled multitasking and multimedia experience making it a Lean and Mean machine for the millennials.”