HTC just announced One X10, its latest mid-range smartphone in the One X-series in Russia. It packs a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) 2.5D display, is powered by a MediaTek Helio P10 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor paired with 3GB of RAM, has 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android (unknown version) with HTC Sense UI on top.
As for camera, the smartphone features a 16-megapixel rear camera with 1.0 micron pixel size, BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture and LED flash, and on the front it has an 8-megapixel camera with 1.12 micron pixel size, BSI sensor and f/2.2 aperture.
It comes with a metal unibody design, fingerprint sensor on the back, dual SIM support and packs a large 4,000mAh battery with support for fast charging.
HTC One X10 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) super LCD 2.5D display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- MediaTek Helio P10 (64-bit) SoC with 1.8GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB via microSD card
- Android with HTC Sense UI
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE Cat6, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz & 5GHz), DLNA, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, HTC BoomSound
- 16MP Auto-focus rear camera with 1.0μm pixel size, BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash, 26mm focal length (80-degree capture angle), 1080p video recording
- 8MP Fixed-focus front camera with 1.12μm pixel size, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 23mm focal length (86-degree capture angle), 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient light, E-Compass, Magnetic sensor
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 152.9 × 75.6 × 8.23 mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- Colors: Silver, Black
The HTC One X10 is priced at RUB 19,990 ($355 approx) and will go on sale in Russia sometime this month. No words on the global roll out yet.