Fitbit has launched its latest wrist-based, continuous heart rate tracking device, the Alta HR in India. It is the world’s slimmest device in this category, comes with PurePulse heart rate technology, offers automatic exercise recognition, new advanced in sleep tracking and promises up to 7 days battery life.
The new advanced in sleep tracking offers actionable insights and guidance in the Fitbit app to make more informed decisions about your health and stay motivated to reach your wellness goals in style.
Highlights of Fitbit Alta HR
- Continuous heart rate in Fitbit’s slimmest design yet all day, during workouts and beyond
- With heart rate, you can better measure calorie burn and use zones fat burn, cardio and peak to find the right workout intensity for your goals
- With sleep stages powered by pure pulse heart rate, automatically track your time spent in light, deep and rem sleep coming soon and take steps toward a better night’s rest
- See how working out more can improve your health by comparing your resting heart rate trends to your activity
- Automatically track your steps, distance, burned calories and active minutes
The Fitbit Alta HR comes in Black, Blue with Grey and Fuchsia colors and is available for Rs. 14,999 on Amazon.in. It will be also available in Reliance Digital, Croma, Helios, Jumbo and Vijay Sales major retail stores from 16th April, 2017. The Special Edition Alta HR (in Gun Metal and Rose Gold) costs Rs. 16,999. Classic fitness bands cost Rs. 2,999, Luxe Leather bands are priced at Rs. 5,999 and the Luxe Metal Bracelet is priced at Rs. 9,999.