Asus has started rolling out a new software update to the Zenfone 3 Max (ZC520TL) smartphone. The update comes with software version 188.8.131.52 and it brings a new app along with several optimizations and other changes. Check out the update changelog below.
Asus Zenfone 3 Max (ZC520TL) 184.108.40.206 update Changelog:
- Add ASUS Power Master: a brand-new application to excel battery performance.
- Optimized Fingerprint sensor sensitivity.
- Updated PLMN ID list.
- Fixed the customer service call issue in Italy.
- Optimized camera performance.
- Optimized touch panel display performance.
- Updated LED notification effects during charging.
The update is available through over-the-air (OTA) and as usual it may take some time for the update notification to pop up on your phone’s screen. You can also check it manually by heading to Settings -> About Device -> System Update.