Alcatel has announced its latest camera-centric smartphone, named the Alcatel Flash with four cameras, two on the front and two on the back. On the back it has dual 13-megapixel cameras, one with monochrome and the other one with RGB (color) lens to capture crisp images as well as background blur. Both are f/2.0 lenses and support 4K video recording. On the front it has an 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual cameras that lets you choose different blur levels with Super Selfie Mode. Both are f/2.0 as well. There are also dual tone LED flashes on the front and back.
It packs a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) display, is powered by a MediaTek Helio X20 (64-bit) Deca-Core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM, has 32GB of expandable internal storage processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
It also has unibody metal design with brushed metal back, fingerprint sensor on the back, USB Type-C port, Hybrid Dual SIM slot and packs a 3100mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Alcatel Flash specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD full lamination display, Dragontrail Glass protection
- MediaTek MT6797 Helio X20 (64-bit) SoC with Deca-Core (2 x 2.3GHz Cortex-A72, 4 x 1.9GHz Cortex-A53, 4 x 1.4GHz Cortex-A53) CPU
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 13MP (Monochrome) + 13MP (RGB) dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, dual 6p lens, Sony IMX258 sensor, 1/3.06” sensor size, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, [email protected] (4K) video recording
- 8MP + 5MP dual front cameras with dual-tone LED flash, dual 6p lens, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light sensor
- Non-removable 3100mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 152.6 x 75.4 x 8.7mm
- Weight: 155 grams
- Color: Black
No details about the pricing or availability yet.