Xiaomi has launched Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD in India. It was introduced in the U.S. back in December last year.
The main highlight of the headphones is that it comes with hybrid dual-dynamic driver and balanced armature driver. The dual-dynamic driver keeps the bass and mid tones mellow, and is made with graphene material that pumps out sounds with fuller and richer details. The balanced armature driver retains the rich details of the high notes for the main melody, so you get to experience tri-band equalization effect.
It is dressed in full metal and lined with highly stretchable matte wiring, which making it sleek, compact and feels great on your fingertips. It also comes with a built-in microphone for calls.
Highlights of Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD
- Hybrid dual dynamic driver (made with graphene) + balanced armature drivers
- Improved mid range frequencies (the musical fans from the team enjoyed listening to the rich and clean vocals from “Rent”)
- Acoustic tuning by Grammy winner Luca Bignari
- 45º angled in-ear design creates a good, comfortable seal
- TPE wiring for the cables for durability with good rebound rate and less tangling
- Full-metal three-button remote (fully functional on Android)
- Soft and comfortable ear buds – 4 different pairs
The Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD comes in Silver color. It is available only on Mi India website for Rs. 1,999.