Vivo has launched its latest mid-range selfie-focused smartphone in the Y-series, the Y66 in India. It comes with a 16-megapixel front camera with soft flash for capturing good selfies even in low lighting conditions. It packs a 5.5-inch HD (720p) 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a Snapdragon 430 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor paired with 3GB of RAM, has 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Funtouch OS 3.0 on top.
It also has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, hybrid dual SIM slot, unibody metal design, split-screen feature for multitasking and a unique eye protection mode that ensures comfortable screen brightness by reducing blue light that causes strain on the eyes.
Vivo Y66 specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD 2.5D curved-edge display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 (64-bit) SoC with Octa-Core ( 4 x 1.2GHz Cortex-A53 + 4 x 1.5GHz Cortex-A53) CPU
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Funtouch OS 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p (Full HD) video recording
- 16MP front camera with soft flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-Compass, Gravity sensor
- Non-removable 3000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 75.5 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 155 grams
- Colors: Crown Gold, Rose Gold
The Vivo Y66 is priced at Rs. 14,990 and will be available across the country starting from 20th March (next Monday).