Swipe Technologies has launched its latest budget-friendly 4G smartphone in the Elite-series, called Elite Sense in Indian market with VoLTE (Voice over LTE) support. It packs a 5-inch HD (720p) display, is powered by a Snapdragon 425 (64-bit) Quad-Core processor paired with 3GB of RAM, has 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
It comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixel front camera. It also has a unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 2500mAh battery.
Swipe Elite Sense specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 (64-bit) SoC with 1.4GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 13MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 8MP fixed-focus front camera, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light sensor
- Non-removable 2500mAh battery
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 71.8 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 146 grams
- Colors: Space Grey, Champagne Gold
The Swipe Elite Sense is priced at Rs. 7,499 and is available exclusively from Flipkart.
Commenting on the launch, Shripal Gandhi, Founder and CEO of Swipe Technologies said:
“Today, a smartphone is much more than a piece of utility – it reflects your personality. Recognizing the significance of a smartphone in individuals’ professional and social lives, we have designed the ELITE Sense carefully to reflect what the connoisseurs of style stand for. Characterized by sleek design and powerful performance, ELITE Sense gives the user an opportunity to leverage their smartphone for making a statement of their style quotient. The ELITE Sense marks further step in Swipe’s determination to set new standards in design, power and performance of Indian smartphones.”