Samsung just unveiled its latest flagship duo, the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ at its Unpacked event in New York. It also confirmed that both the phones will be available in the U.S. from AT&T, Cricket Wireless, Sprint, Straight Talk Wireless, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular and Verizon Wireless starting from April 21 with pre-orders starting from 12:01 EDT on March 30, 2017. In addition, these phones will also be available at Best Buy stores as well as BestBuy.com, ShopSamsung app, Target and Walmart.
Samsung said that consumers who pre-order a Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ will receive a free Gear VR headset with Controller worth $129.99 and Oculus content. A limited edition premium bundle also includes Samsung EVO+ 256GB microSD card worth $249.99 and Harman AKG Y50BT Bluetooth headphone worth $179.95 for just $99. Additionally, consumers who purchase Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ will be eligible for Platinum Experience Status with Samsung Rewards.
- Customers who pre-order the Galaxy S8 or S8+ via AT&T Next get Up to $750 in credits towards another Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+, Samsung Gear S3 for $49 with a 2-year service agreement, only 99-cents for Samsung Tab E and/or a Samsung Gear S2 when you activate 2-year service agreements.
- Galaxy S8 at $25 for 30 months
- Galaxy S8+ at $28.34 for 30 months
- Galaxy S8 – $30/month on Installment Plan ($30 down, FRP: $750)
- Galaxy S8+ – $30/month on Installment Plan($130 down, FRP: $850)
- Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ – $15 a month for 24 months when you trade in an eligible device and sign up for the new Verizon Unlimited Plan
- Galaxy S8 without trade-in – $30 per month for 24 months; 0% APR ($720 retail price)
- Galaxy S8+ without trade-in – $35 per month for 24 months; 0% APR ($840 retail price)
- Galaxy S8 – $31.25 per month for 18 months
- Galaxy S8+ – $35.42 per month for 18 months
Other U.S. operators should also announce their pricing soon.