Today ZTE’s sub-brand nubia has announced on its official Twitter page – “Boss is coming back! The most awaited smartphone sequel of the year is finally coming to India” that clearly says that it is the nubia Z11 miniS, which was introduced back in October, last year in China.
The Z11 miniS packs a 5.2-inch Full HD (1080p) 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor paired with 4GB of RAM, has 64GB /128GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0 on top. As for camera, it has a 23-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX318 sensor, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for quick focus in just 0.1 seconds, LED flash and a 13-megapixel front camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, 80-degree wide-angle lens.
It comes with aircraft-grade aluminum unibody design, fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds, USB Type-C reversible connector and packs a 3000mAh battery.
ZTE nubia Z11 miniS specifications:
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved edge display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (64-bit) SoC with 2.0GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB /128GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage, expandable up to 200GB via microSD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / GLONASS, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 23MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 13MP front camera, Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light sensor
- Non-removable 3000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 146.06 × 72.14 × 7.60 mm
- Weight: 158 grams
- Colors: Gold, Silver, Gold with Black
The ZTE nubia Z11 miniS is priced at CNY 1499 (US$ 222 / Rs. 14,870 approx) for the 64GB storage version and the 128GB storage version costs CNY 1899 (US$ 281 / Rs. 18,830 approx) in China. We should know the launch date and price for India soon.