Today ZTE’s sub-brand nubia has launched its latest mid-range smartphone, the nubia Z11 miniS in India. It was introduced back in October, last year in China and packs a 5.2-inch Full HD (1080p) 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor paired with 4GB of RAM, has 64GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0 on top.
As for camera, it has a 23-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX318 sensor, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for quick focus in just 0.1 seconds, LED flash and a 13-megapixel front camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, 80-degree wide-angle lens.
It comes with aircraft-grade aluminum unibody design, fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds, USB Type-C reversible connector and packs a 3000mAh battery.
nubia Z11 miniS specifications:
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved edge display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (64-bit) SoC with 2.0GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage, expandable up to 200GB via microSD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / GLONASS, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 23MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 13MP front camera, Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light sensor
- Non-removable 3000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 146.06 × 72.14 × 7.60 mm
- Weight: 158 grams
- Colors: Moon Gold, Khaki Grey
The nubia Z11 miniS is priced at Rs. 16,999 and it will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting from tomorrow, March 21st, 2017 at 4PM.
Commenting on the launch, Dheeraj Kukreja, Marketing Director, nubia India, said:
“nubia is a metronome when it comes to pushing user experience. The Z11 Mini S will lead the way in camera phone(s). We have been meticulous in building this device and it is tailored to meet the modern user’s requirements. The phone features a high-end camera that is powered by nubia’s proprietary NeoVision 6.0 photography system. It has everything a photography enthusiast can ask for, and that too in a phone.” He went on to add, “Z11 mini S comes 0.1s rapid focus and the capability to beautify videos on the fly and will serve as a bench mark in this segment. We are committed to our customers and will continue to focus on making nubia the leading smart-phone brand in India.”