LG has launched Stylus 3, its latest mid-range smartphone with a stylus pen in India. It was introduced ahead of CES 2017 and packs a 5.7-inch HD (720p) 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6750 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor paired with 3GB of RAM, has 16GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
It comes with a 1.8mm diameter fiber-tip stylus that promises feel and feedback of an actual pen when writing on the screen. It also has enhanced UX with Pen Pop 2.0 as well as the popular Pen Keeper and Screen-off Memo feature. With Pen Pop 2.0, memos can be set to display on the screen whenever the stylus is removed. Pen Keeper displays a warning when the stylus strays too far from the phone, and Screen-off Memo enables note-taking directly on the screen even when the display is off.
LG Stylus 3 specifications:
- 5.7-inch HD (1280 x 720pixels) IPS LCD In-cell Touch 2.5D curved glass display
- MediaTek MT6750 (64-bit) SoC with 1.5GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB Internal memory, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS, micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front camera, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- Stylus Pen
- 3200mAh removable battery
- Dimensions: 155.6 x 79.8 x 7.4 mm
- Weight: 149 grams
- Color: Metallic Titan
The LG Stylus 3 is priced at Rs. 18,500 (MRP) in India.