OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS Open Beta 3 update for OnePlus 3T and Open Beta 12 for OnePlus 3 smartphone that finally brings Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) for the phones. Check out the complete change-log below.
Key updates in these build:
- Upgraded to Android 7.1.1
- New Shot on OnePlus wallpaper option
- Gallery Improvements
- New photo editor with watermark and photo straightening options
- Newly added media will be highlighted in Photos section
- Image location will be displayed on grid view
- Media can be grouped by month and year
- Folders and individual media can be hidden
- General bug fixes
Known Issues and Fixes
- Android pay not able to work on London TFL/Tube
- This can be resolved by updating the app via Play store
- Compatability issues with certain third party apps
If you’ve already flashed a previous Open Beta build, you will receive this update via OTA. If you haven’t, you will need to flash this build manually by ADB sideload. You can download the ROMs from here and here. Your data may transfer, but there is always a possibility of losing personal data, so be sure to backup all of your important data before flashing this build.
OnePlus said that this is a limited program, so it may disable the download links once it receives enough feedback.