Huawei has announced P10 Lite, a budget version of the flagship P10 smartphone that was introduced at the MWC 2017 event last month. It packs a 5.2-inch Full HD (1080p) 2.5d curved glass display, is powered by a Kirin 658 (64-bit) 16nm Octa-Core processor paired with 4GB of RAM, has 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1 on top. It has a 12-megapixel rear camera with 1.25μm pixel size, and an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
It comes with metal frame with 2.5D glass back design, a fingerprint sensor on the back, Hybird Dual SIM slot and packs a 3000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support. Its Knuckle Sense gesture that lets you tap and draw with a knuckle on the display.
Huawei P10 Lite specifications:
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD 2.5D curved glass display
- Huawei Kirin 658 (64-bit) SoC with 2.1GHz A53 Octa-Core CPU
- Mali-T830MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM/microSD)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS/GLONASS, microUSB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, 24-bit/192kHz audio
- 12MP rear camera with 1.25μm pixel size, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front camera, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-Compass, Magnetic Field sensor
- Non-removable 3000mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 146.5 x 72 x 7.2 mm
- Weight: 142 grams
- Colors: Midnight Black, Platinum Gold
The Huawei P10 Lite is priced at £299 (US$ 369 / Rs. 24,200 approx) and is now available for pre-order in the UK through Carphone Warehouse, EE and Vodafone. It will be available on March 31.