ZTE has launched its latest mid-range smartphone in the Blade-series, the Blade A2 Plus in India. It comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6750T (64-bit) Octa-Core processor paired with 4GB of RAM, has 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
As for camera, it has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and an 8-megapixel camera on the front with screen flash. It also has a unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a massive 5000mAh battery with support for fast charging. You can also charge other smartphones with it via OTG Reverse Charging.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD 2.5D curved glass display
- MediaTek MT6750T (64-bit) SoC with 1.5GHz Octa-Core Cortex A53 CPU
- Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano SIM/microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF, [email protected] video recording
- 8-megapixel fixed-focus front camera with screen flash, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient-Light, E-compass, Gravity sensor
- Non-removable 5000mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 155 × 76.2 × 9.8mm
- Weight: 189 grams
- Colors: Gold, Silver
The ZTE Blade A2 Plus is priced at Rs. 11,999 and it is exclusively available on Flipkart online store.
Commenting on the launch, Sachin Batra, CMO, ZTE India Terminal, said:
“With a young, tech-savvy audience, about 69 million consumers purchased their products online and it is expected to cross 100 million by 2017. Our Blade-series smartphone, ZTE Blade A2 Plus comes with 4G LTE, VoLTE support and host of other features at an effective price. Through this phone, we take the first step to reach millions of Indians who are going digital. By eliminating multiple external factors, we want to bring the best phones that industry has to offer and at an effective price. Our partnership with Flipkart is in line with our growth strategy for this market and we hope to leverage Flipkart’s strength and widen the reach for our products.”