OnePlus has started rolling out a new minor OTA (Over-the-Air) update for its OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T flagship smartphones. The update version is OxygenOS 4.0.3(N) that brings some bug fixes and performance improvements. Check-out the update change-log below:
OnePlus 3 & OnePlus 3T OxygenOS 4.0.3(N) update change-log:
- Added Wi-Fi IPv6 Support toggle
- Optimized Smart Wi-Fi Switcher, if turned on, device will switch to data connection if Wi-Fi signal is consistently poor
- Fixed crashes for Line
- Increased stability of the Camera app
- Optimized exposure when taking night time photos
- Updated Audio Parameters and improved the quality of audio recordings
- Updated APN settings for select carriers
- Amazon Prime App will be pre-installed for India Users
***Known Issues and Fixes
- Wi-Fi disconnections
- If you experience frequent WiFi disconnections, please go to Settings > Wi-Fi > Configure WiFi (Top right hand corner) > Scroll to bottom of the page and check the IP address format (IPv4 = Single line, IPv6 = Multiple lines)> If the IP address is IPv6 based, then turn off the IPv6 Support toggle and see if the disconnections stop.
- If you experience frequent WiFi disconnections due to switches between WiFi and data, please try turning off the Smart Wi-Fi Switcher at Settings > Wi-Fi > Configure WiFi and see if the disconnections stop
The OxygenOS 4.0.3 OTA update for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T is just 92MB in size and as always it will be gradually rolling out for all the users in the next few days. Notification for the update should automatically pop up on your device when it is available for you or, you can check it manually by heading to Settings -> About Device -> Software Update.