LG just announced its latest mid-range smartphone in the X-series, the X power2, successor of the last year’s X Power smartphone. It packs a 5.5-inch HD (720p) display, is powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-Core processor paired with 1.5GB / 2GB of RAM, has 16GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
As for camera, it has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash that promises Zero Shutter Lag and a 5-megapixel front camera with wide-angle lens that also has a soft LED flash to capturing better selfies in low lighting conditions. LG said that it has exclusive UX for selfies that offers Auto Shot that automatically triggers the front camera’s shutter when a face is detected, Gesture Shot and Gesture Interval Shot that reads and responds to hand signals, eliminating the need to press the shutter button.
It also has Comfort View that makes reading e-books and web comics more comfortable by reducing the amount of blue light emitted by the display and packs a huge 4500mAh battery with fast charging support that can charge up to 50% in one hour and fully charge in two hours.
LG X Power2 specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels) IPS LCD In-cell Touch display
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core processor
- 1.5GB / 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB via microSD card
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, microUSB 2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP Auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera with soft LED flash, wide-angle lens
- Accelerometer, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light sensor
- 4500mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 154.7 x 78.1 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 164 grams
- Colors: Black Titan, Shiny Titan, Shiny Gold, Shiny Blue
The LG X power2 will roll out beginning in March in the Latin America followed by key markets in United States, Asia, Europe and other regions. Pricing will be announced locally in each market.