LG has launched its latest mid-range smartphone in the K-series, the K10 (2017) in India at an event. It was unveiled ahead of CES 2017, back in December last year. It packs a 5.3-inch HD (720p) 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6750 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor paired with 2GB of RAM, has 16GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
It has a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front camera with 120-degree wide angle lens. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back, dedicated dual SIM slot and packs a 2800mAh removable battery.
It comes with India-specific SOS 112 emergency calling when you press the power button three times or pressing the SoS option in the menu, as recommended by India’s telecom ministry. It is a ‘Made in India’ smartphone and was launched by Telecom and IT minister Ravi Shankar Prasad.
LG K10 specifications:
- 5.3-inch HD (1280 x 720pixels) IPS LCD In-cell Touch 2.5D curved glass display
- MediaTek MT6750 (64-bit) SoC with 1.5GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal memory, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (nano)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera, 120-degree wide angle lens
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- 2800mAh removable battery
- Dimensions: 148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 142 grams
- Colors: Titanium, Black, Gold
The LG K10 (2017) is priced at Rs. 13,990, while the MRP is Rs. 15,000. It comes with free smart cover and unlimited audio and video downloads from Hungama for 45 days.