Asus has announced its latest mid-range smartphone, the ZenFone Live (ZB501KL), which is the world’s first smartphone that offers real-time beautification with live-streaming beautification app, the company claims. It lets you see your skin smoothed and blemishes removed in real time, says Asus. It also says that BeautyLive integrates seamlessly with Facebook, YouTube, and many other popular streaming apps. It has a 5-megapixel front camera with large 1.4µm pixel size, soft LED flash and 82-degree wide-angle lens.
It comes with a 5.2-inch HD (720p) 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a Snapdragon Quad-Core processor paired with 2GB of RAM, has 16GB / 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI 3.5 on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and 5P lens.
It also has dual MEMS microphones to help eliminate background noise and enhance voice pickup, five-magnet speaker and Smart Amplifier for powerful audio.
Asus ZenFone Live (ZB501KL) specifications:
- 5.2-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD 2.5D curved-glass display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad-Core processor (Snapdragon 410 expected)
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI 3.5
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack, Smart Amplifier
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens, Full HD (1080p) video recording
- 5MP front camera with soft LED flash, f/2.2 aperture , 1.4µm pixel size, 82-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-Compass, Gravity sensor
- Non-removable 2650mAh battery
- Dimensions:141.2 x 71.74 x 7.95mm
- Weight: 130 grams
- Metallic body
- Colors: Navy Black, Shimmer Gold, Rose Pink
No details about the pricing or availability yet.