ZTE has announced its latest mid-range smartphone in the Blade-series, the Blade V8 Pro at the CES 2017. It packs a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, is powered by a Snapdragon 625 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM, has 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
In terms of camera, it has dual rear camera setup – 13MP + 13MP, which offering depth and spacial information for some interesting effects, including 3D shots and bokeh effects and has an 8MP camera on the front. It also has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button and packs a 3140mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge support.
ZTE Blade V8 Pro specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) IPS LCD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 14nm (64-bit) SoC with 2.0GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dedicated HiFi audio chipset
- 13MP + 13MP Dual rear cameras with dual LED flash, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front camera, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light sensor
- Non-removable 3140mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0
- Dimensions: 155 x 76.9 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 185 grams
- Color: Black Diamond
The ZTE Blade V8 Pro is priced at $229.98 (Rs. 15,600 approx) and is already available for pre-order through B&H.com, NewEgg.com and zteusa.com.
Commenting on the announcement, Lixin Cheng, Chairman and CEO of ZTE USA, said:
“First launched in Asia, the Blade series has expanded to countries throughout Europe and Mexico due to growing consumer demands. The Blade series hasn’t gone unnoticed here in the US as consumers and partners have continually asked about it so we’re excited to kick off 2017 by giving them what they want with the Blade V8 Pro.”