Xolo has launched its latest budget-friendly 4G smartphone in the Era-series, the Era 2X with VoLTE (Voice over LTE) support in India. It sports a 5-inch HD (720p) display, is powered by a MeditaTek MT6737 (64-bit) Quad-Core processor with 2GB/3GB of RAM, has 16GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has an 8-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel camera on the front.
It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back, making it one of the affordable smartphones with a fingerprint sensor in the country. You can set up it for specific actions, like- locking up your phone, apps, gallery or tap to capture with individual fingers.
Xolo Era 2X specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) On-cell IPS LCD display
- MediaTek MT6737 (64-bit) SoC with 1.25GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Mali T720 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P Largan lens, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera, 720p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light sensor
- 2500mAh battery
- Dimensions: 144 x 72.3 x 9.5mm
- Colors: Latte Gold, Dark Gunmetal
The Xolo Era 2X with 2GB RAM is priced at Rs. 6,666 and 3GB RAM variant costs Rs. 7,499. It will be available exclusively on Flipkart from 9th January.