An UK based Smartphone brand Wileyfox has introduced its latest mid-range smartphone in the Swift-series, called Swift 2X. It packs a 5.2-inch Full HD (1080p) 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by Snapdragon 430 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor paired with 3GB of RAM, has 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs Cyanogen OS 13.1 based on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It might soon be replaced by stock Android that the company has been working on since Cyanogen has already shut down.
It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, Dual LED Flash and an 8-megapixel camera on the front. It also has a unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor on the back with NXP NQ220 technology and comes with hybrid dual SIM support along with 4G LTE connectivity.
Wileyfox Swift 2X specifications:
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 (64-bit) SoC with 1.4GHz Cortex A53 Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- Cyanogen OS 13.1 based on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+ nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 16MP rear camera with Samsung 3P3 ISOCELL sensor, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, dual LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front camera with OV8865 sensor, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-compass sensor
- Non-removable 3010mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 144 × 72.2 × 8.8mm
- Weight: 155 grams
- Color: Grey
The Wileyfox Swift 2X is priced at £219.99 (US$ 268 approx) and is currently available only in UK.