Vivo has finally launched its latest selfie-focused smartphone, the V5 Plus in India, as it had promised. The smartphone went official last week and it comes with dual front camera setup. It has a 20-megapixel front camera with 1/2.8″ Sony IMX376 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 5p lens along with an 8-megapixel camera for capturing depth information when shooting selfies.
The V5 Plus packs a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, is powered by a Snapdragon 625 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor paired with 4GB of RAM, has 64GB of internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Funtouch OS 3.0 on top.
It also has a 16-megapixel camera with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and LED flash, unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor embedded into the physical home button, dedicated dual nano SIM slots and custom AK4376 Hi-Fi audio chip for the best audio with signal-to-noise ratio of up to 115dB.
Vivo V5 Plus specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD In-Cell touch display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (64-bit) SoC with 2.0GHz Octa-Core Cortex A53 CPU
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with FuntouchOS 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK4376 Hi-Fi audio chip
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 20MP + 8MP Dual front cameras with Moonlight Flash, Sony IMX376 sensor, 1/2.78″ sensor size, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient light sensor
- Non-removable 3160mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 152.58 x 74 x 7.26mm
- Weight: 158.6 grams
- Color: Gold
The Vivo V5 Plus is priced at Rs. 27,980 (MOP) and is already available for pre-order from retail stores across the country. It will be available starting from February 1st.