The Chinese smartphone manufacture Ulefone has announced Gemini, its latest mid-range smartphone and its first mobile with dual rear camera setup. It packs a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) display from Sharp, is powered by a MediaTek MT6737T (64-bit) Quad-Core processor paired with 3GB of RAM, has 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 5-megapixel camera to capture depth information offering Bokeh effect for blurred background or foreground. On the front it has a 5-megapixel camera.
It also has a metal unibody design, fingerprint sensor embedded into the physical home button to unlock the phone in 0.15 seconds, dedicated dual SIM slots along with 4G LTE connectivity and packs a 3250mAh battery.
Ulefone Gemini specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- MediaTek MT6737T (64-bit) SoC with 1.5GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal memory, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP + 5MP dual rear camera with Auto-focus, dual LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera, 720p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, E-Compass sensor
- Non-removable 3250mAh battery
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 76.8 × 9.1mm
- Weight: 185 grams
- Color: Black, Grey, Gold
The Ulefone Gemini is priced at $139.99 (Rs. 9,530 approx) during pre-sales on Gearbest. It will start shipping from next month.