Swipe Technologies has launched its latest budget-friendly 4G smartphone in the Elite-series, called the Elite Power in India with VoLTE (Voice over LTE) support. It packs a 5.5-inch HD (720p) display, is powered by a Snapdragon 210 (64-bit) Quad-Core processor paired with 2GB of RAM, has 16GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
It comes with an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera on the front. It also has a unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 4000mAh battery that promises up to 240 hours of standby time or 15 hours of 3G talk time or 13 hours of Wi-Fi web browsing.
Swipe Elite Power specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display
- Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 (64-bit) SoC with 1.1GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Adreno 304 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP fixed-focus front camera, 720p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light sensor
- Non-removable 4000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 77 x 8.8 mm
- Colors: Space Grey, Champagne Gold
The Swipe Elite Power is priced at Rs. 6,999 and it will be exclusively available on Flipkart online store starting from 31st January.