Samsung has launched its latest budget-friendly 4G smartphone in the Galaxy J-series, the Galaxy J2 Ace with VoLTE (Voice over LTE) support in India. It sports a 5-inch qHD PLS TFT display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6737T (64-bit) Quad-Core processor paired with 1.5GB of RAM, has 8GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with TouchWiz UI on top.
It has an 8-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front camera that also features f/2.2 aperture and LED Flash. It also has S Bike Mode, Ultra Data Saving and S Power Planning.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace specifications:
- 5-inch qHD (960 x 540Pixels) PLS TFT display
- MediaTek MT6737T (64-bit) SoC with 1.4GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with GLONASS, micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture,[email protected] video recording
- 5MP fixed-focus front camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 720p
- 2600mAh battery
- Dimensions: 132.6 x 69.3 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 131 grams
- Colors: Black, Gold, Silver
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace is priced at Rs. 8,490.