Samsung has announced Galaxy C7 Pro (SM-C7010), its latest mid-range smartphone in the Galaxy C-series, in China. It comes with a 5.7-inch Full HD (1080p) Super AMOLED display, is powered by a Snapdragon 626 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor paired with 4GB of RAM, has 64GB expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Samsung’s own UI on top.
As for camera, the C7 Pro sports a 16-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, dual-tone LED flash and a 16-megapixel front camera with same f/1.9 large aperture.
It also has a unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor embedded into the physical home button, comes with hybrid dual SIM slot that lets you use the second slot as a microSD card slot when required and packs a 3300mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro specifications:
- 5.7-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 (64-bit) SoC with 2.2GHz Cortex A53 Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 256GB via micro SD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS with GLONASS & Beidou, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Fi audio
- 16MP auto-focus rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 16MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-compass, RGB light, Geomagnetic sensor
- Non-removable 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 156.5 × 77.2 x 7.0mm
- Weight: 172 grams
- Colors: Gold, Rose Gold, Blue
The Galaxy C7 Pro is priced at CNY 2799 (US$405 / Rs. 27,600 approx) and will be available for pre-order in China soon.