OPPO has announced that its latest mid-range selfie-focused smartphone, the A57 will be launching in India on 3rd February. It was introduced back in November, last year in China and packs a 5.2-inch HD (720p) 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a Snapdragon 435 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor paired with 3GB of RAM, has 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0 on top.
It comes with a 16-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size and on the back it has a 13-megapixel main camera with f/2.2 aperture, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and LED flash. It also has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button, 4G VoLTE support and packs a 2900mAh battery.
OPPO A57 specifications:
- 5.2-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 (64-bit) SoC with 1.4GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP rear camera with 5P lens, f/2.2 aperture, LED Flash, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 16MP front camera with 5P lens, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-Compass, Gravity sensor
- Non-removable 2900mAh battery
- Dimensions: 149.1 × 72.9 × 7.65 mm
- Weight: 147 grams
- Colors: Gold, Rose Gold
We should know the price of the OPPO A57 for Indian market when it launches next Friday.