OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 4.0.1(N) OTA (over-the-air) update for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T flagship smartphones. It is a Android 7.0 Nougat-based update that brings a couple of improvements and fixes such as updated APN settings for select carriers, increased system stability and fixed the proximity sensor bug during calls. Check out the complete change-log below.
OnePlus 3 & OnePlus 3T OxygenOS 4.0.1 (N) update changelog:
- Upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat
- New Notifications Design
- New Settings Menu Design
- Multi-Window View
- Notification Direct Reply
- Custom DPI Support
- Added Status Bar Icon Options
- Improved Shelf Customization
- Updated APN Settings for select Carriers
- Fixed Proximity Sensor bug during calls
- Increased System Stability
***Known Issues and Fixes
- Apps might not download from Play Store.
- If you are trying to download via Data Roaming, it will not work. This is a known Google issue.
- Please follow Google’s troubleshooting steps and see if the problem is resolved.
- Try turning on Battery Saving Mode and reset Play Store app preferences.
- If you have these 3 apps installed: Truecaller, AVG Antivirus and PayTm, please try to force stop or uninstall them before performing download from Play Store.
- If you still experience mobile data issues caused by APN, please go to APN settings page and manually choose try all the options. In the case that mobile data is still unusable, please send me a pm along with affected career and device model.
- WiFi connectivity might still fluctuate, if you experience this issue, please send me a pm.
As always the update will be gradually rolling out for all the users. Notification for the update should automatically pop up on your device when it is available for you or, you can check it manually by heading to Settings -> About Device -> Software Update.