LG has announced its latest mid-range smartphone in the X-series, the X300 in Korea. It packs a 5-inch HD (720p) display, is powered by a Snapdragon 425 (64-bit) Quad-Core processor paired with 2GB of RAM, has 16GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
It comes with a 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera on the front. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 2500mAh battery.
LG X300 specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD In-Cell touch display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 (64-bit) SoC wih 1.4GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS, micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP fixed-focus front camera
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-Compass sensor
- 2500mAh battery
- Dimensions: 144.8 x 72.1 x 8.09mm
- Weight: 142 grams
- Colors: Silver, Dark Blue
The LG X300 is priced at 253,000 Korean Won (US$ 216 / Rs. 14,760 approx).