Lenovo is all set to launch its latest mid-range smartphone in the P-Series, the Lenovo P2 in India. It was introduced at the IFA 2016 in Berlin and comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) AMOLED display, Snapdragon 625 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, 3GB / 4GB of RAM, 32GB / 64GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It packs a whopping 5100mAh battery with support for 24W quick charge.
Update (07/01/2017): The company has confirmed that the smartphone will launch in the country exclusively on Flipkart on January 11th.
As for camera, it has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera on the front. It also has a metal unibody design along with a fingerprint sensor on the front.
Lenovo P2 specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display
- Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (64-bit) SoC with 2.0GHz Octa-Core Cortex A53 CPU
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera, Wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light, E-Compass sensors
- Non-removable Li-Ion 5100mAh battery with 24W fast charging
- Colors: Graphite Gray, Champagne Gold
We should know the price details of the smartphone when it launches next Wednesday.