Lenovo launched the K6 Power mid-range smartphone in India with 3GB of RAM last year for Rs. 9,999, exclusively on Flipkart. Today the company has announced that the 4GB RAM variant of the smartphone will be also available in the country from 31st January.
As we know, the Lenovo K6 Power packs a 5-inch Full HD (1080p) display, is powered by a Snapdragon 430 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera, has a unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a huge 4000mAh battery.
Lenovo K6 Power specifications:
- 5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display, 450 nits brightness, 178-degree viewing angle
- Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 (64-bit) SoC with Octa-Core ( 4 x 1.2GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5GHz Cortex A53) CPU
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack, Dolby ATMOS, 360 surround sound
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX258 sensor, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front camera, Sony IMX219 sensor, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- Dimensions: 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4000mAh battery
- Colors: Silver, Dark grey, Gold
The Lenovo K6 Power 4GB RAM variant is priced at Rs. 10,999 and it will be exclusively available from Flipkart online store.