Yesterday, Intex Technologies launched the Cloud Style 4G budget-friendly smartphone in India, and today the company has launched another budget smartphone in the Cloud-series, called Cloud Q11-4G with VoLTE (Voice over LTE) support. It packs a 5.5-inch HD (720p) display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6737 (64-bit) Quad-Core processor paired with 1GB of RAM, has 8GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
It has an 8-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera on the front. It comes with Intex’s in-house Value Added Services (VAS); LFTY – to explore endless possibilities like music, news, video and more; Tap and Buy which simplifies the users’ online shopping experience by the use of artificial intelligence; MiFon Security; Vistoso and more.
Intex Cloud Q11-4G specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display
- MediaTek MT6737V/W (64-bit) SoC with 1.2GHz Quad-core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- 8MP Auto-focus rear camera with dual LED Flash, 1080p
- 5MP fixed-focus front camera with LED Flash
- Accelerometer, Proximity, A-Light, Gravity sensor
- 2800mAh battery
- Dimensions: 153 x 77.5 × 10.3 mm
- Weight: 175.4 grams
- Color: Champagne Gold
The Intex Cloud Q11-4G is priced at Rs. 6,190 and is exclusively available from Amazon.in.