The Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei has announced its latest mid-range smartphone in the P-series, called P8 Lite (2017). It packs a 5.2-inch Full HD (1080p) 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 655 16nm (64-bit) Octa-Core processor paired with 3 GB of RAM, has 16GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.0 on top.
It has a 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixel camera on the front. It comes in single and dual SIM variants depending on the market, has a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Huawei P8 Lite (2017) specifications:
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD 2.5D curved glass display
- HiSilicon Kirin 655 16nm (64-bit) SoC with Octa-Core (4 x 2.1GHz + 4 x 1.7GHz) Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.0
- Single SIM / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+ nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 12MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front camera, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-compass, Magnetic field sensor
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000mAh battery
- Colors: Black (Dual SIM version), Gold and White (Single SIM version)
The Huawei P8 Lite (2017) will launch in various European markets by the end of this January and it starts at €239 (US$ 254 / Rs. 17,350 approx).